no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

sunday snapshot...

There were a LOT of pictures this weekend that capture my eyes. Maybe it is because I am actually writing this on Saturday morning before Jason is up, or that it really just was a memorable weekend. Or, it might be a bit of both.

Let us start with Friday. I wish there was pictures of the Shuttle launch but it did not happen due to a mechanical issue.

Friday - The Royal Wedding

Fairy Tale!

The sheer amount of people is amazing.

Saturday - WILD Weather!!

This is interesting. The blew up the levee to save a town but in turn hurt another town. Very, very interesting.

Terrifying and gorgeous at the same time.

Sunday - The Wicked Warlock is DEAD!

Lots of power in that room.

Lots of celebration out here.

I rarely like to get political. It just doesn't interest me. Sure, I have my opinions but there really isn't any use in "fighting" with other people over theirs. They have their own opinions too. But the political backlash and slandering and commenting after the death of Osama bin Laden was too much for me. There is ALWAYS two sides (or sometimes) more to every story and this is certainly not excluded from that rule. It was very evident within a day on facebook who was on what side and the trash that was coming out of some of my "friends" mouths was astonishing. Personally, I am glad the world is one person safer. I know there are many others out there like him, who idolize him, but he can no longer direct harm towards others. For that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment