no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Friday, September 2, 2011

New England ~ Cape Cod aka Beach and Rehearsal Dinner Day ~ Friday

Friday = Sun and Sand day!!!

Our only plans for Friday of our vacation was to go to the beach and go to Matt and May's rehearsal dinner. And that is all we did...except for find the MOST amazing ice cream stand ever :)

As I'm uploading these pictures it reminded me that I got something in my camera lens...dang!

The Bay just a few blocks from Matt's parents house!!


May and Bree enjoying some sun!

Not a bad place to be!

Handmade/homemade waffle cone and peppermint ice cream = heaven

Me on a giant camping chair.

B + A in a giant camping chair!!

The trolley that took the bridal party to the rehearsal dinner :) SO cute!!

Matt sweating over someone's speech... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Can I just tell you how jealous I am of this beautiful trip! How fun for you! I have always, always (since reading Sarah Plain and Tall) wanted to visit Maine. Someday...I am also craving old fashioned peppermint ice cream in a homemade waffle cone now. Mmmm

    ReplyDelete