no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

my best friend is getting married!!!

That is right folks!!! Leena is getting married to a wonderful guy named Jerome :) I am so happy for them!!! We've been friends for over 20 years, through multiple continents and multiple years not seeing each other, our bond has stood the ultimate test of time, love, and distance. I am so happy for her, she deserves only the best...and has found it!

Onto the photo montage :)

Soccer stars! Ballwin Holy Infants. 1st grade.

St. Louis Zoo. Approximately 2nd grade


St. Louis. beginning of 2nd grade.


St. Louis - Girl Scout Camp


Ballwin Pool (St. Louis) Visiting in middle school. 8th grade I'm guessing.


Summer skiing on Mt. Hood, Oregon. High School.


Visiting our old elementary school play ground :) high school.

@ B's grad party. Leena came to surprise me. What an AWESOME graduation present!


2005. Chicago Cubs vs. Cardinals. GO CARDS!!!

Leena got me my first "It's something from Tiffany's" My wedding shower in April 2009.


My bridal shower. April 2009


Getting manicure's before my wedding! July 2009


Me and my gorgeous Maid-of-Honor!!!


She made an amazing speech! Love her...and can't wait for her wedding.

Lee - LYLASTTDID - Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment