no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Friday, July 23, 2010

i heart chicago...

...well, mainly one particular person who lives there.

After going to Minnesota and Wisconsin I traveled solo to Chicago, Illinois to see Leena, one of my bests. I figured why not! She'd actually been on vacation the week before and since I had to, we did a lot of hanging out, which was just fine with me! I ate my first deep dish pizza, got asked to me a member of her wedding party, and fell in love with a little place called Molly's Cupcakes. There was, of course, wedding talk and my opprotunity to actually get to hangout with her finance, Jerome. I'd met him before but just for dinner like 4 years ago. I can't wait for her wedding day, next July 30th!!!

deep dish!


yummy!!!

Red Velvet and make your own cupcake. Yum!!!

i know I love mac and cheese :)


Lee and I took a boat tour of Chicago. Pretty fun.


Downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan behind me.

Lee and Ann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment