no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

thank you...

...to my Mom and Dad!!!

This last Sunday my parents came over to say happy anniversary...eat some of our DELICIOUS cake...and bring us a VERY snazzy present!!!

Our first anniversary dinner at Stanford's (where we had out wedding rehearsal dinner)


our DELICIOUS wedding cake remake :)
pink champagne with fresh strawberries and cream cheese frosting.


day after our anniversary. right after we got our new camera!!!!


My anniversary earrings! I LOVE them!!!

So the THANK YOU that goes to my parents is because they got us a major anniversary present!!! They got us the camera I'd been longing for! It is a Canon Rebel EOS Xsi!!! I'm pretty sure what sealed the deal is the fact that I mentioned it about 10 or so times within a week span while we were in the midwest :) I had NO idea that is what they would get us and I am so thankful to them. This is something our family will have for a long time to come and will capture all of our life events!!!

All in all our anniversary was very nice. Oh, and Jason got a new multi-tool. He hadn't really asked for it but another wife at Sears, also looking for a gift for her husband, said her husband had one and loved it. Jason's already used it for a few things!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I haven't been over here for a long time. Oops. Sorry about that. I am so glad to see you still blogging away. Congrats on Jason's new job. That sounds very interesting and pretty awesome. Thanks for still keeping in contact and commenting on my blog. Have fun with your new camera too! My sister has that camera and I am pretty much in love with it.

    ReplyDelete