no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Friday, August 13, 2010

emily visits...

My 20 year old cousin Emily came out the first week of August to visit all of our family. She stayed with us for a few days and my parents for a few days. It was definitely most I've done in a consecutive week this summer, besides when I was on family vacation. We ate out a lot, went to the beach for a day, went to the zoo, went and say "South Pacific" at the Keller, she and my mom went to Ft. Vancouver. Here are a few pictures from our adventures.

Tuesday - The Beach. Cannon Beach and Astoria
Emily and I at Cannon Beach

Emily and my parents

Look at all those starfish.
ps. i LOVE our new camera!!!

More starfish!


one of my favorite reasons to go to the beach. old school candy!!!


at the top of the Astoria Column.

Wednesday - The Portland Zoo
Bears. Of course :)


An active bear. He was my favorite!


My favorite bear. Look to the left...notice the lazy bear! He was sleepy!


Emily and Mom on the train that goes around the zoo.


very cute giraffe!


baby elephant!

No comments:

Post a Comment