no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

week in pictures. catch up edition.

Wow. I sure fell behind on the "sunday snapshot's" I'd been doing. I blame part of it on my back and the rest on summer. My days often blended together :) Which, trust me, I'm not complaining about!

So here you go. My favorites, one from every week, from my last sunday snapshot on May 23rd. WOW! You can always go here to see what your favorites are! Enjoy!

Just seeing the sheer size of it, amazing.

Seriously scary!

Very sad. Look at his eye, he looks utterly terrified.

This picture almost makes me motion sick just looking at it.

I'd love to see the Northern Lights someday!

Very serious. Very brave.

HOLY HECK! I cannot even imagine!!! I don't enjoy water that much and I don't think I'd even be able to get in the water here!!!

Power.

What luck to catch it on video/picture. I'm not sure people would have believed it if it hadn't been.

I sure do LOVE bears. BUT this makes me sad because this little tiny polar bear is close to this huge ship! I mean, a great photo, but sad ramifications of how used to us wildlife is.

Quite a lot of kites!

Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment