no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Coug game and a pumpkin patch...aka...weekend in Seattle

We had a pretty fun weekend in Seattle!!

Every year WSU - Jason's Alma matter and the place where we met -  plays one game in Seattle. Seattle is 2.5 hours north...Pullman, well, that is 6 hours east. It is much easier to get to Seattle...and so we went!!

After driving up on Saturday we headed to the game with Jason's family and some friends! My father in law runs the maintenance department for King County Transit...and that has it's perks. We got to ride one of the buses that was "being tested for service" to the game!! Yeah for not having to walk a mile and a half (though we did walk it home).

on the "out of service" bus!! all 8 of us...

Once we were down by the game we walked around and realized we could tailgate in the parking lot...so off we went to find some beverages! We knew that we had a lot of our old friends from our WSU days that were around - and we ran into an acquaintance...and we decided to stand and party with them! I mean, why not?!?!

At our first Coug game in almost 4 years!!

My FIL and I.

Mike, my father-in-law, had almost as cool of a hat as I had!! His Coug sign lit up and mine was a Cougar head!!

Jason and I...GO COUGS!!!
Sharing a 9 dollar beer!

Unfortunatly the Cougs lost the game...but we still had a good time. We really need to make it back to Pullman soon!!


**************************************************************

That night we stayed with my friend Kalli and her husband Josh in their house in Seattle, and the next day we all headed to the pumpkin patch with Melanie and Jon!!

us. of course.

love my friends!!

so standard it isn't even funny.

FRESH apple cider doughnut. AH MAY ZING!!!

I should have brought some home!!

All in all we had a great weekend in Seattle!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment