no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tony & Kellie throw a wedding!

My brother and new sister in law had a very nice wedding in October. They were actually married the previous April at the courthouse but this was a weekend event and it was SO much fun to see family and friends!!

During the day Friday Jason and I hung out with my Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles. It was such a nice time since I knew I wouldn't see them very much on Saturday sicne I was in the wedding. We went to a greenhouse and had an enjoyable lunch.

Loved the spiral

Bug eating plant!!



Friday night they had a wonderful rehearsal dinner at Chambers Bay, a very lovely golf course. And we got quite the sunset!!!




me and my cousin Rachel

Standard 6 cousin Cole family height picture!!

Height picture - with all the extra's!!!

The wedding day had a rough start because the bride had a rough night before, but all in all, in went really well.

Cole girl cousins

The Eeds and the future Miller's!!

My Mom and her siblings and parents.

Very nice wedding set up.

Tony and Kellie Oakes.

Congrats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment