no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Friday, April 6, 2012

Kauai ~ Kipu Ranch Adventure

When planning our trip to Hawaii one thing I really wanted to do was an ATV tour but I also knew I probably wouldn't be able to drive with my back issues. Kipu ranch had side-by-side Gator's which was the perfect option for us. It was a bit cheaper (because I wasn't driving) and I didn't hurt my back! If we ever go back to Kauai we will absolutely go on another Kipu Ranch Adventure!!!

We started out my getting geared up!




And then we headed out... s   l   o   w   l   y

The people that were in our group were so super de duper slow drivers it was painful. Thankfully our tour guides were AWESOME and let us hang back with one of them and then speed up and catch up to the others. It made the day much more tolerable and FUN!!!

Jason needed to fix his goggles. As you can see we were only going 11 MPH so we were okay.

The OS handle.

Jason's his goggles on and is ready to rock and roll!

Gorgeous

In front of where Jurassic Park was filmed

Our AWESOME guides!!!



Loving it!!!

The guide behind us...

We'd let them get ahead and then step on it!!

After we went through a HUGE puddle/small stream. We got SOAKED and they could hear my screams at the front of the line. SSSOOO fun!!!

Soaking wet - every inch of me.

Jason got just as soaked!

Indiana Jones rope swing

All the ATVs.

A view inaccessible unless you take this tour!

Breathtaking. This photo does not do it justice.

Got sunny just in time!!

The slow pokes

We FINALLY hit 30!!!

Gorgeous trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment