no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

showered with showers...

Jason and I both come from relatively large families. I also have a spectaular group of family friends...who really, are more like family in so many ways! Because of this we were fortunate enough to have 4, yes four, wedding shower's thrown in our honor! They spanned the course of 3 months and were each wonderful in their own way! A big THANK YOU must go out to the fabuous hostesses and all who helped organize/throw/bake/etc for these special days!!

My first shower was the first weekend in April in my parents home state of Minnesota. It was a nice trip and I saw many of my cousins that I had not seen in 5 years. Tracy had so many fun games (some of which I borrowed for showers that I had to throw for my friends this year) and she put so much time and effort into making it a great day! My Maid-of-Honor, Leena, even made it from Chicago for the weekend which was great!!!

Some of the "Cole Family" ladies!

My maid-of-honor and best friend, Leena


The second shower I had was thrown by Jason's family and hosted by his Aunt Vickie. Adrienne was in charge of the game and did a wonderful job! I also have borrowed/stored for later some of the games that she came up with!

Playing a fun game!

Yummy cake!


The third shower was thrown by Jenelle Hutnik, a woman who I taught preschool next to for that school year. Even though there was a possibility I'd be moving...they still wanted to throw me a shower which just shows how kind of people they are! My Mom even made it up for the event :)

My Seven Oaks Staff + Mom!!!

My fourth, and final, shower was amazing! I am so lucky to have such great family friends. Besides my Mom and my cousin, and bridesmaid, Rachel...it was all friends who attended this shower. Thanks to Liz for hosting at her house, as well as Julie and Kathy for helping get everything together. My amazing bridesmaids came up with some even more fun games for me to borrow!!

All of my beautiful guests! Thanks everyone!!!

4 of the 6 best friends anyone could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment