no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, August 23, 2009

my last first year...

Tomorrow is the "start" of the 2009-2010 school year! As a teacher my year, when I talk about it, is from August to August. As many people know I am starting my 4th job in as many years...and am thrilled that it is my last first year for a while :) I am lucky enough to now have a continueing contract...which in the teaching world, is GREAT! No more 1 year contracts/not knowing where I"ll be/job hunting!!!

While actual school does not start until September 2nd, tomorrow is move in day and the rest of the week will be about new teaching orientation and getting my classroom set up. I am going to be the K-2 Resource Teacher at Baller Elementary School in the Camas School District! I am VERY excited about it! I'm going to take lots of pictures in the next few days as I set up my classroom in my brand new school :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment