no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

6 days down...

Well, we've been home owners for 6 days and MAN, has it been a long few days! We've been there everynight and our family and friends have made some appearences too! We're 90% done painting the "main" area and are purchasing the laminate tomorrow to start installing at the end of this week and weekend. Here are some pictures of the last 6 days...I'm tierd so I'll keep it short and sweet! For the rest of our pictures heard to our Picassa Site (to the right on this page). I can't wait to get the before and after pictures taken and up!

After a long day at work...I spent a long night working at the house. This was at 10pm.

We decided on the seond one from the left. Or fourth from the right ;-)

I am much to weak and unstable to hold the shopvac and vaccum (the hose didn't reach, I tried). So this was my solution. Jason caught me and snapped a picture.


ByeBye purple!!! May and Jason painting, yes, I did help! Just had to document!

**RASPBERRY BUSHES ARE A PAIN IN THE REAR***
BEFORE


DURING


AFTER


Toilet snake on the loose! Notice all of the rest of us just standing back. May was ever further behind be watching! But it worked...thanks Dad for taking the poopy jobs...literally...

No comments:

Post a Comment