no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

long, but successful weekend...

We are getting SO CLOSE thanks, in part, to my parents and a lot of the parent-hours they've been putting in around our house. The below picture is courtsey of my Mom :) But I like it for one main reason, my Dad is teaching Jason how do to the flooring. Not just telling him what to do - not just doing it himself - teaching him :) Warms my heart a bit. Well, enough with the sap and on to the rest of the pictures. Carpet goes in on Wednesday so after that I'll be doing some before/during/after pictures!!!


Laminate from family room to the back yard...help keep things clean :)

In the middle of flooring...LOVING it!!!


used to be the drump truck room...HUGE CHANGE. And I already want to paint over the "Swiss Coffee" which looks SO white...




used to be the yellow room...

Check out our Picassa Page to see the "befores" and many more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment