no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Friday, October 22, 2010

go winterhawks...

Jason has a few perks in his job...but one of the funnest ones so far as getting free tickets to a sporting event!! I've been to plenty of games and events for free with my Dad...but having Jason be the recipient was fun! He got tickets from another company for the opening game of the Portland Winterhawks who are the farm team for the Chicago Blackhawks. I love hockey and Jason certainly enjoys it. We had 4 tickets and my friend from work Shelley and her husband LOVE the winterhawks so we invited them along and had a blast...even though the Hawks lost...in a shoot out.

:) us :)

Shelley and Randal. Shelley brought 2 cow bells! Randal lasted through the first score before he didn't want to participate in to cowbell ringing...so I stepped in!!

Hilarious. Baby with headphones. A glimpse into our future...???

Ice dancers. I was impressed!

We even got to see a shoot out!!! And even though we lost we had a blast!

Go Hawks!!

Can't wait to go back for the teddy bear toss in December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment