no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

sunday snapshot (on a sunday!!!)...

Finally, one of these on time. Maybe day light savings helped me this morning!

If I could go to space camp, I would!!

Fall colors are vivid around here right now.

Powerful and pretty.


We're off to Costco and to do some cleaning today. We have a few projects in the works (ie. planning stages) that I'll be updating upon soon, hopefully. One is building a wall shelf for our kitchen. Another is updating the closet in our green/brown room to become a desk/Annie craft space!! I'm actually kind of excited about because right now I just have a table and all my stuff is always put away but hopefully if I have this desk I'll use it. I'm reading this book and it talks about not only being more purposful with your eating but with your life. We are really trying to turn off the TV more often, be on the computer less, and be purposful with how we spend our time. For me I would like that to look like to include activities during the week such as sewing and scrapbooking, along with baking. Being purposful about who I spend my time with and the things I spend my time thinking about (ie. not worrying about work when I'm not at work). We'll see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment