no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good Times

Below you'll see video's I've borrow from a colleague of mine, thanks Melissa!!

Every year (long, long before I got there) the teachers at my school have done a performance of their own at the end of the Spring Program. It is fun and I was especially fond of the country theme!! Enjoy the video's. This truly is a special place to work!!

In both video's I'm on the left of the screen. In the first one (where we all look squished in our little gym) I'm right behind the person leading it. In the second one (where we are at the high school and there is MUCH more room) I am next to the lady with the light cowboy hat and blue shirt for the last bit. I'm just wearing jeans and a paisley tee, and of course, my cowboy boots!! And I just realized I didn't get a single picture of me that night...I REALLY need to get a new point and shoot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment