no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Program 2012...and a handmade skirt!!!

This year our school's spring program was a 50's theme!!! I decided to make and wear a poodle skirt which would help me check off number 13 on my 30 before 30 list!!

It started out in March with Sabrina and I sewing the skirts with my Mom's help!!! That being said - I sewed my whole skirt by myself. I did copy what my Mom was helping Sabrina do, though. I'd never done a waistband or a zipper so I needed some guidance!!!

Cutting out my circle skirt!

Friends don't let friends sew alone!!

Moving on to the main event...

Sabrina and I in our skirts!!!

3 of my favorite friends at work!!
Alisha, Katie, myself, and Sarbina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment