no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Monday, April 26, 2010

what a weekend...

We has our first "busy" weekend of the season :)

It started out Friday night with a massage for me and working late for Jason. Heehee. My massage was dur to by back bring thrown out in February and I'm still trying to rehab it...massage and chiropractic adjustments weekly for 6 weeks is the plan...we're on week 3 and it is doing much better!!! After those events on Friday we headed up to meet my parents and Tony & Kellie for dinner at Linda's Homeplate for dinner. It is a "homecooking" type restaurant and the company of my parents and Tony & Kellie is always nice!!!

Saturday morning was our monthly grocery shopping that I did by myself...the con of Jason working on the weekends. After a long (2.5 hour) nap by both Jason and I were we up and geared up for Kooza ~ Cirque Du Soleil!!!

the Grand Chapiteau


:) First (but NOT the last) Cirque show!!!


so happy :)


view from our seats. they were perfect.
seat 1 and 2 (isle) and we just had to look 'at' the stage not 'up'at the stage..


Then on Sunday Jason's Dad and Penny came down for their first visit since when we moved. We started there visit out to one of my favorite places around town...Multnomah Falls. Jason and I can't wait to spend a day hiking around here soon!!!

so beautiful!!!


The Eeds Family :)


love and smiles:)


looking down on the bridge.

After viewing the waterfall we headed into downtown Portland via my new favorite way to travel. Basically it goes like this. Drive to Lloyd Center off of I-84. Park at lot on corner. Catch MAX train into downtown Portland for free...all while avoiding paying for parking and deal with driving in Portland!!! Mwhahah! I love it! We went to Rok Bottom Brewery for lunch then headed to the waterfront to walk down to the Portland Saturday Market. It was quite the nice day outside and we enjoyed ourselves!

Mt. Hood peaking out from the Portland freeways.


So fun and entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh- I miss Portland so much! Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw Mt. Hood!

    Is that sad/pathetic? :-p

    ReplyDelete