no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

would you like s'more???

Sunday's, as of now, are Jason's and my only weekend day free together. The past few have been spent doing yard work...much like today was. Though today Jason made a run to the store for some propane...we finally broke out the BBQ!!! For some reason breaking out the BBQ made Jason think of s'mores...so that is what we had for dessert! Nothing like a propane s'more!!! I think we need a fire pit :)

all the fixings...


'roasting' the s'mores...


first s'more of the season :)


jason :-)


reject marshmellow...cool picture


On a randomly related side note...I made my own Marshmellow Fondant to cover my finale cake with this coming Thursday. Stay tuned to see if it worked... 

No comments:

Post a Comment