no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

moving...

...kind of.

I've made a new blog. This new blog will be about the baking/decorating/scrapbooking/sewing side of life. This blog will remain, but more for the family/friends/fun side of life. Eventually we'll have a family and I'm not sure yet how I feel about all the information and pictures about our future children being freely published on the internet.

So now you can find my homemaking adventures at...

http://madebyace.blogspot.com/

ACE, for those of you not quick on the uptake, are my initials. It is not to imply I am an ACE at anything :) Who knows what this blog will evetually become (famous....heehee?!?!?). One can only hope :) So check both our blogs now. Family Eeds (this one) for the family stuff and madebyACE for the crafty stuff :)

Over and out...

No comments:

Post a Comment