no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

sprague reunion 2010...

every year the third weekend in August is the Sprague reunion. or so I learned this year. Glad in year 6 I finally am starting to figure this family out ;-)

In 6.5 years we've never made it to a Sprague Reunion. Sprague, for those who don't know, is Jason's Mom's side. They always hold the biggest day on a Sunday afternoon and when we lived 6+ hours away it made it not an option. When we lived in Olympia it was a weekend a friend of mine was getting married. This year, we did go. Just for the day, which I think was enough. It was about 2.5 hours from our house so not a terrible drive but not one I'd like to make all the time. We arrived about 10 or so and left about 2. Again, just enough.

We really went to see a few main people and my favorite munchkins! Everyone brings something, I brought cupcakes, no surprise there!!! They were a hit. Some people played games, there were pinatas. Yes, plural pinatas! Jason spent some time tormenting his mom, aunts, and grandma's with a little branch he kept running through their hair. I spent time with the little kids!

Enjoy some pictures.

me and my munchkins! from my right: Atreyu, Aaron, Linkin, Addy.


Our favorite picture...ever!!!


Shana was the first person to ever notice Jason and I have matching shoes.


Addy approved of my lemon cupcakes!


The 'Russell Sprague' family. And to think...it's not even close to half.


Us with Jason's Grandma S and Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment