no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Saturday, February 12, 2011

it's time for some BUNCO!!

I don't really "require" Jason to come to much in the way of social events. He's happy to go home after work if I'm out and about. In fact, I think he prefers it. Last weekend though, I required his attendance at a rousing game of BUNCO. Now, to be fair, everyone else who had a husband had theirs there too...so he was NOT the only one :) I think he had a good time, though with him it can be hard to tell! There was lots of laughs, a few drinks, and some winner and some losers. Though we weren't either of them...see in BUNCO winners and the loser of all losers get the money. We went home with no money...we were right in the middle.

Ready to play!

Danielle (the wonderful hostess) and the Bunco Outfit.

Laughing at...

Elmer Fud....I mean, Randal!

Group action shot.

This was my favorite table because it was by the fire.

The guys at the "Bad JooJoo" table!

The ladies!

We did okay...

The players!! What a fun bunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment