no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Monday, February 14, 2011

happy heart day...

Valentine's is certainly celebrated around here. I'm up for anything that involves a little extra time or thought into our relationship. Last year was pretty low key considering we were BROKE! This year that happened to include flowers and cupcakes :) I love my husband and am so thankful he is mine. He also get me the sweetest card, which I'm not going to share since its for me, but it definitely made me tear up!! We still had our typical days at work followed by an averge dinner and some HIMYM. Really, I still wouldn't have that any other way. This year we decided to get each other a little something (since we can) but Jason went above and beyond (which he is glad he can)!

Lovely pink and red roses.

Here they are again!

Ohhh. A red ribbon and a cupcake stamp...that could only mean one thing!!

Cupcakes from Cupcakes Jones!!!
PB Cup: Chocolate with peanut butter frosting.
Little black dress: white velvet cake filled with drak chocolate topped with fudge frosting and an edible pearl.
Chocolate dipped strawberry: Self explanatory ;-) And amazing!!

And of course - the heart shaped Papa Murphy's Pizza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment