no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, July 3, 2011

End of the 2010 - 2011 School Year!!!

This was a good school year. You can travel back in time to see what I was thinking at the beginning of the school year :) I tried some new things from programs to push-in to schedules, I had a student teacher, and I didn't cry :) All in all, pretty good if you ask me.

I started breakfast at Smitty's with Sabrina and Shelley



At the end of the year we all stand at the end of the buses...it is a very exciting moment, as you can see below!!



After waving the kids off!!!

Then we have a few hours of a luncheon where they honor certain people in the district!


Laurie Brown, Pam Gospe, Teresa Miller, Michelle Morse, Tiffiny Slieght, Cindi Peterson all work at my school and have been in the CSD for 10 years!! Dianna Hanawalt for 20 years! And we had Georgia Bailey retire.


@ the luncheon. probably during our round of playing 'words with friends' on my phone.


after HAPPY HOUR!!!

Since the movie Bad Teacher was coming out there was a few of us decided to go see the movie. It was fun to see with fellow teachers but I did not personally like the movie!

@ Bad Teacher

Left row - Melissa, Dianne, Amy (and her husband). Right row - Patty and Shelley

Me, Ellen, Julie, Paula

Shelley, Patty, Sabrina, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment