no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Monday, July 18, 2011

happy 29th birthday to my husband!!!

Jason definitely deserved a birthday party, which we had on July 9th!! He really hasn't celebrated properly since 2007 and we were in Pullman for the experience.

See, in 2008 I left for a month of Europe.
 In 2009, we were 9 days away from getting married, looking for a house, and had just moved the previous week.
In 2010, I was in Wisconsin with my family and he was here working.

2011 had to be the year! It is the last year of his 20's and I was going to be in the state!!

We invited all of his coworkers, our families, and some of our friends. His Dad and brothers made the trip, some of his coworkers made it and 3 of my favorite Vancouver friends attended!! We were very happy with the turn out!!

I really went all out and made everything from scratch AND THEN FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES OF IT!!! UG, I am so mad at myself. We had grilled burgers, Texas pasta salad, baked potato salad,  cowboy caviar, strawberry/pineapple/grape fruit kabobs on mini sword skures, chocolate cupcakes with mint frosting and crumbled Andes mint sprinkles.

Regardless of the pictures, it was a fun and relaxing event and I was so glad that Jason was over his illness from the beginning of the week in time for the party!!!

Alex, Matt, Kristin, Chris

Shelley, Sabrina, Kim, Tony, Nikolay

Birthday Boy!!!

Us!

Electric bug zapper...great buy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment