no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

concert in the park...

In years past we've always been away at this time of year but now, we live here! And I think we're better off for it! It has been so nice the past 2 months to be close to family and great friends...
Jason & I at Concert in the Park

My family has a yearly tradition of going to Concert in the Park at Tom McCall Park in Downtown Portland. This was our first experience and I'd like to think it will become a yearly one of us too. We got there right as the show was about to start but our family friends (really, in my mind, they are family) were already there and had enjoyed dinner together. It was fun to see the various "Shumaker" clan...they are a family we spend some Thanksgiving's with.


The view from our seats!
Stacy & I! She's due in a month!!! I'm so excited to meet her little girl Christine Elizabeth :)
Video of the final song of the night William Tell Overture. The booms are cannons!

No comments:

Post a Comment