no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, September 20, 2009

a lovely weekend...

I had a very busy weekend this weekend! Though, it was a very fun one!!! Jason had to work almost all of Saturday so I entertained myself by going to meet this lovely lady...little Miss Lizzy Jane Schendel. Her Mom Megan and I went to college together! It was SUCH a treat and though she is quite the crier I enjoyed my time visiting with Megan and snuggling Lizzy!


Me and Lizzy. She was 3 1/2 weeks old in this picture!
Then on Sunday my Mom, Robyn, and myself participated in Race for the Cure. I don't know exactly how many people were there but it had to have been dang near 5,000 and that is probably way underestimating it! We walked the 5K leg and it was very crowded. We already have our plan of attack in place for next year!!!

Amazing Grace to start the race!!!


Going through the starting line!


Mom and Me :-)



Robyn and I!
Sunday after I was full of energy after my morning adventure so Jason and I decided to go look at couches in Downtown Portland at City Liquidators. And since we were SOCLOSE to VooDoo Doughnuts we stopped in for a treat!!!
Regular doughnut with chocholate frosting topped with rice krispie's topped with peanut butter frosting! Heaven on earth!!! I'm sure it has a proper VooDoo name but I don't know it! Regardless, it was great!!!


And Jason finally go to try his Bacon Maple Bar!! I took a mini bite and it was amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment