no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy hallmark heart day...

This is our first Valentine's Day as a married couple...awwww :) We spent the day sleeping in, going to Costco, and doing chores around the house. And now Jason is at work. Really, a typical Sunday, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We decided upon no gifts (and kept that promise) and homemade/handmade cards. We are going out this coming Wednesday (our gift) to start a new "part" of our lives. While I grew up in Vancouver all my friends I still talk to from high school don't live here. We have a few friends from my work but not people we see regularly. This Wednesday we are going to start going to the WSU Alumni Events. There are 2 main reasons: one, to make friends in the region who happen to be Cougar fans and two, to network! Because really, life is about who you know. I"ll let you know how it all goes...

And since it is happy heart day - I'll leave you with some pictures of the Eeds' throughout the last almost 6 years!!!

Apple Cup 2004


San Diego 2004


@ Mom's 50th Birthday party


New Years Eve 2007

Valentine's Present 2007

Seattle - 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment