no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

saturday snapshot...

I am posting tonight since Jason is at work. Tomorrow is on the of the first few weekend days that Jason and I will have all to ourselves aka. he's not working... There was one last month but I was in bed with a bum back. I intend to make the most of this day...which is going to include a very whole-hearted attempt to not even turn my computer on. It is supposed to be sunny and the yard needs some love and time, and so do we :)
Snow-thirsty: A monkey enjoys the falling snow at Xiangshan Zoo on March 2, in Huaibei, Anhui province, China


Swept away - People walk along the shore of Pelluhue, about 200 miles southwest of Santiago, Chile, on Feb. 28, a day after a magnitude-8.8 earthquake hit the country unleashing a tsunami that destroyed entire towns and washed over beaches and riverfront properties.


 
Explanation of the week: This monkey made me think of how I feel sometimes. The Chile earthquake combinded with the one a few days later in Taiwan and the many events in the Pacific Rim in the last few years have made me think that the earth is stretching a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment