no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Friday, March 12, 2010

so proud!!!

Since we've moved down here Jason has been pretty much continually on the job hut. Back in Septemeber he actually got 2 jobs in 2 days and both started out pretty well. 6 months later his hours were slim and his desire for a carrer became the focus of his time, energy, thought process, and almost every conversation we had.

Well today, I am pleased to announce, Jason finally got his job! He will be working for Columbia Distributing doing merchandising. Now, I don't know too much about it but I do know this...it includes FULL TIME guarunteed 40 hours a week, BENEFITS, and paid milage!!! Sweet deal if you ask me.These are the basics of the job. When I know more I'll let you know more. For now, I cannot be more proud of my husband. It has been a long 6+ months of looking for full time work down here and he has made it through!!! He starts Monday at his new carrer and job :)

Congrats Jason. I love you and I can't wait for all the bigger and better things this job is going to bring to our lives :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!

    Besides being very excited for you and Jason, I couldn't help but immediately wonder if he will get discounts on beer...:-)

    ReplyDelete