no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Saturday, March 27, 2010

sliding into spring...

I am officially on spring break - and Jason is officially jealous. I started the week off right by getting a massage this morning. Though it really was beneficial as I figured out my back is yet again out of alignment and need to get in gear with taking care of that. Actually, come to think of it, I started the week off right last night getting margarita's with two of my favorite people that I work with!

Jason's job has been going good and he got his first officail paycheck which he gets to spend on bills :) Heehee. Well, not all of it, but some of it. He is hopeful that he'll get his own route soon.

We had plans to go Yurtting Sunday - Monday over spring break but our plans had to change when Jason took this job. In the sceme of life a fulltime, well paying job is more important than a 2 night vacation! We're going to try (weather allowing) to go for a day trip to the beach this upcoming week on one of Jason's days off. Check back in later to see if we made it!

Some of Jason's family came down this last week. His Mom, Grandma, and brother Matt came for a mid-week visit. I will be the first to admit, I thought it was going to be okay with them coming mid-week, but it was really hectic! It probably didn't help that I had a class from 4 - 7 that night. They came then since Jason's days off are in the middle of the week...we might not be repeating mid-week visitors for a while.

I have a few various here and there plans for spring break that include but are not limited too:
*sewing
*reading
*massage (yes, another one)
*visiting my friend Megan & baby Lizzy
*starting my 3rd cake decorating class
*hopefully a beach trip or day hike
*spring cleaning
*painting the bathroom (MAYBE)...

And with that I am off to enjoy my spring break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment