no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas - Part Five...

We finally celebrated Christmas with the 6 of us on Wednesday. A little strange to open presents closer to New Years than Christmas but that's how it was. While I wasn't a total fan of this at first it was nice to have us all together. We (Jason, Tony, myself) had gotten to open our "big" present on Christmas Eve but the rest waiting until today because Kellie, who is an RN and works in Tacoma, could not be here until that day.

We started out with dinner at the local Billygans Roadhouse. We were all kind of tierd of cooking after 3 other celebration meals! Then headed back to my parents for presents and dessert.

the tree at my parents.

us ~ Christmas 2010

my hilarious parents! i think this one picture describes them to.a.T!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment