no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Suite 17...

I've been to Suite 17 many, many times. I've seen the Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Christina Aguleria, Tim and Faith all from the suite. But I had never gone there without my Dad. Last week I did. See, Jason and my dad work in familiar fields and know some of the same people. Turns out Whit, who runs the tickets for Suite 17 and who's very good friends with my Dad, is also friends with Jason's bosses. Anyways, we got to go to a Blazers game with some of Jason's coworkers!! It was my first time meeting all of them and it was a fun time.

One of the ladies who works with Jason had two little girls and I found them much more entertaining than the actual game! I'd brought some of the 'thunder sticks' from a previous game we went to to keep them entertained...and they worked like a charm.

inside the suite.

us.

this is one way to watch a Blazers game...

they did NOT want anything to do with the moscot.

the view.

this is ANOTHER way to watch a game...

We had a fun time and the Blazers won! Not a bad way to spend a Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment