no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

i have the BEST husband...

Jason's job has a lot of ordinary "corporate" perks. Money, comp days, sick days, retirement, and the one I get to enjoy frequently - free tickets to events!! We've been to many Blazers game, winter hawks games, and very nice and fancy dinners. It is certainly nice.

Yesterday my darling husband did something so nice and so like him! He got 2 free tickets to the Blazers Game. He knew that Sabrina had been wanting to go all season and I'd promised her if we ever had extra tickets she could go. Well, Jason took this opportunity to say "You girls are on spring break, you should go have fun". Isn't he sweet!?!?!

Sabrina and I headed down to his work, got the tickets, then headed over to McMenamins - White Eagle Saloon for a burger and beer. It was SO much cheaper than eating at the Rose Garden. One MAX stop later we were at the Rose Garden!


Thank you Jason, for letting me have fun with my friends. You are a wonderful husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment