no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

i heart {SPRINKLES} cupcakes

I'd seen Sprinkles cupcakes years ago on the show Girls Next Door. This was the "original" cupcake shop. I've wanted to try it FOR-EV-ER but the problem is they only have 11 in the US!!! Well, the one in Chicago opened up about 2 weeks after I was there in July 2010. So this time I was determined to go there. And I did, all by myself!

Sprinkles was .9 miles from the W Hotel. It was blustery and sososo windy but it was SOSOSO worth it!! I did go by myself because Leena needed a little nap after the bridal shower. It was also nice to just get out and be away. I can get overwhelmed easily and need to get away, regroup, and be ready to go again. And this, this was just what I needed!!

Sprinkles Chicago!!!

:)

So excited to be there!!!

Look at all the glorious cupcakes.

Peanut butter chocolate.

Strawberry.

The bunnies told you what flavors they had that day.

I was so overwhelmed I forgot to buy some of the stuff I wanted :(

Happy Annie!!

So worth it!!

First SPRINKLES cupcake. April 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment