no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Monday, April 11, 2011

a show with Lewis Black...

...and it was worth the wait.

Jason and I love Lewis Black. I will say, he is certainly not for everyone but he is for us. Actually my brother introduced his comedy to me in high school and I've been hooked ever sense! Well, Lewis Black finally came to town and Jason and I made a date night out of it. It was the first sunny day in over 2 months in the Portland Area so just about every human being was out in the town, but it was worth it. We had dinner at McTarnahan's Tap Room which was SO good. It's kind of in the middle of all these warehouses in North Portland and Jason apparently goes there a lot of lunch. It is strange having him know more about Portland than me!

We then headed to the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall which neither of us has ever been too. It is a gorgeous building from the inside and has the icon PORTLAND sign outside. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Oh, and we stopped by VooDoo Too afterwards...I've been CRAVING those doughnuts lately!!!



Ready for the show to start!

Gorgeous ceiling!

So pretty.


Mr. Lewis Black!!

No comments:

Post a Comment