no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A night out...

...in Chicago.

We did go out for Leena's bachelorette party the evening after the bridal shower. After the naps, cupcakes, showers, and standard bachelorette party games and drinks in the hotel :) Though Leena wouldn't appreciate if I posted those pictures so I won't but I will post some from the "out and about" part of the evening.


A little coffee first ;-)

We started at the Mexican restaurant Adobo - Old City. It was bit peculiar of a place to me. Maybe because I'm from the PNW where every beer is readily available and most Mexican restaurants have whatever drinks you might want. This one didn't do anything besides standard Margarita's and 4 choices of beer. I opted for the Corona Light...it was Corona Light.

My Lee.

Love her :)

After dinner we headed to Second City. Camera's weren't (supposed) to be allowed inside but I snuck a few pictures!!

Before the show.

The cast. Maybe someday one of them will be famous. I kept the program just in case!

The crew!

Well done. Hilarious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment