no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A whirlwind trip...

...to the windy city!!

I went to Chicago for a weekend, really, about 48 hours when all was said and done. It was a great trip. Leena, who was my maid of honor, is getting married in July and I flew out for her bridal shower and bachelorette par-tay!!!

The shower was planned by her bridal party and a close family friend Jackie. It was ana amazing and beautiful event!!

Maya and I built a fort so Lee couldn't see what we were doing!!


the lovely gitfs. everything in the bag was from India. so lovely.

gorgeous flowers.

Ann and Lee :)

Lee was a BIT surprised by her cousin being there :-)

Lee and her Mom, Ranjana. I love this picture.

The happy couple. Leena and Jerome.

Myself and Rahul, the bride's brother.

The Ketkar's

The new family :)

A little nap ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment