no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

sunday snapshot...

Sorry I missed last week. That was the first day of my back being out-of-whack which should have told me to take it easy but instead I pished through and paid the price. This week I left work on Tuesday at lunch, only to return for a few hours on Wednesday to write sub notes and take care of a few things, and then continued to take the rest of the week off...I usually love extended breaks from school...bot not this one. Well...on to the pictures!

In this picture I really like the clouds and of course, the snow.
On the rocks
Lake Ijsselmeer near the Dutch village Gaast is covered with ice rocks on Feb. 1 after a spell of cold weather in the Netherlands.


I think it is very interesting in this picture that if this is truely the view of the President as he is walking in, then not many people in that room on the asile are directly looking in the eyes. My guess is this photograph was taken in front of the President but I assume if they are clapping then he is not far behind the picture...
Here comes the chief

Members of Congress, the Cabinet and the Supreme Court applaud as President Barack Obama enters the House chamber to deliver his State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress on Jan. 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment