no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, November 8, 2009

camera cord found...

When we moved I stored my camera cord in the safest place I could think of...then I forgot about it! Whoops! So all of these pictures except for the last one are at least a few days old. I'll get the house cleaned up this week (though I said that last week) and take some real pictures. Everything has been moving along even with Jason working a 50 hour work week and myself having a fun version of the flu. We've finally organized the garage enough that I can park my car in there (thank you Jason), made curtains (thanks Mom) and caught up on laundry (thanks to me:). Much more to come this week now that my cord is found and I have Wednesday off from work!

Please IGNORE the clutter/stuff on the counters and floor! It's been requested I put pictures up so this is what you get a meer 2 weeks after moving in!

Kitchen table. We're getting a bench that matches this week :) So we can seat 6.


Kitchen before the curtains with clean countertops.


Fireplace and mantle. The first of these two is worshiped by our cat, Loki.

NEW COUCH!!! So comfy.

Handy Husband built these shelves into this space! Basically it is storage for some of our winderful wedding presents.

Cluttered kitchen with curtains!

No comments:

Post a Comment