no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Monday, November 9, 2009

red, red wall...

On moving day Penny (Jason's Dad's girl friend) asked me infront of my Dad if I'd taken before and after pictures. My Dad basically grunted, rolled his eyes, and said "what do you think" all at the same time. Here is one of the first (of many) before/during/after shots! They will all come over time and patients level! Take notice of the carpet....

the purple MUST go!!!

May was SUCH a great helper. She helped paint this wall and clean our kitchen cabinets! She deserves an award to say the least!

Any my hubby did a pretty good job handeling both the house and my attitude during this time!

Red Wall :) Pre the new carpet!


Red Wall - post new carpet!


Red Wall with new couch! I love the colors in our house :-) Very homey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment