no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Monday, November 9, 2009

happy (belated) halloween...

Halloween was our first "official" holiday in our new house, though it was a one woman show that night handing out popcorn balls, as Jason had to work.


Our friends Amy and Ian invited us over to carve pumpkins that Amy had grown. This was the first year in a long time that we didn't go to the pumpkin patch, well, I take that back. I'm not we'd been since I lived in Spokane which was about 4 years ago...hum...


Amy really wanted to carve a Squid into her pumpkin so she used my handydandy iPhone to look up pictures....




And then had her husband Ian do the carving...


Jason and I with our pumpkins :-)



All a'glow in front of our house letting the trick-or-treaters know they are welcome!

My happy-go-lucky-jack-o-lantern

Jason's goofy-smoofy-jack-o-lantern!

All in all it was a good holiday. I layed on the couch, drank a beer, caught up on some t.v. and handed out popcorn balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment