no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

thinking about what i'm thankful for...

family & friends!

This picture now represents my immediate family. My husband, myself, my parents, and my brother. I love my family. Though my parents and I didn't always get a long (high school was a bad period) and my brother might not be my best friend in the whole wide world...my family has never let me down! I think it all begins with the generosity of my parents. Looking back, it is amazing. Especially seeing and hearing how my husband grew up (not that it was bad, just different). They have give me so much and I feel that now it is my job, not to re pay them, but to make the most out of what they have helped me achieve. And while I don't talk to Tony all the time, I know that when I need him he would be here for me, and he's proved that he will. Thank you family, for helping make me who I am today.


Oh my Jason. He really is the love of my life. He gets ALL my moods ;-) and just understands me. I think from the beginning we both knew we were right for each other, we just took a while to get around to making it legal. But I am glad we did everything the way we did. We've been through so much that even on the crummy days...I have SO many good ones to look back to and be thankful that he is mine! I cannot wait to see what life has in store for us!


These lovely ladies are amazing and beautiful and 6 of the best people and friends I could ever ask for. They've all known me between the length of 13 and 25 years. That is a LONG time to know someone. They've been there through the high high's and the low low's. Most even more than my husband :-) I will forever be grateful for the friendships, love, support, and guidance. I think it is rare to have one or two friends who you know are there for you whenever/where ever...but I GET to have 6!!! Our wedding was the first time I ever had all 6 of these ladies in one room and I am outwardly (not secretly) hoping that there will be another time in my life that I should be so lucky!!!
I guess I just started feeling nostalgic this evening. We are happy, healthy, working, home owners and going into our first holiday season as The Eeds'!!! Life really is good and everything is falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment