no one was ever blinded by looking at the brighter side of things...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

a day of thanks...

We spent Thanksgiving at my parents house. It was the 6 of us. My parents, myself and my husband (I still smile when I get to call him that) and Tony and his girl friend Kelly. We had a very yummy dinner followed by a fun activity for the girl (read on) and a not so fun activity for the boys (moving Tony's TV). I thought about taking more pictures but I get so much hell sometimes from my family that it just isn't worth it...so this is all I have.

The lovely table

Kelly and I making our project...

Paper funnel a la Annie. Came in very handy!


Our after Thanksgiving project...cookies in a jar to give as gifts :)

We had a little assembly station on the kitchen table and we all made 4 jars of cookie mixes to give away as Christmas gifts. My Mom found the reciepies online and bought everything we needed. It is such an easy and economical way to make presents! And in my opinion it is much better than lotion or candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment